Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos Poems
- Fire Balls As I was walking through The streets of Addis ...
- No Condom No Sex Sex worker to a house wife(- ->) ...
- The Incident I Never Forget To get a fresh air A night ...
- The Bad Boy Mentality Unless you prove a bad boy Many a girl...
- Back To Square One That ethnic group, A tyrant, Was not a...
- Come To Ethiopia If nostalgia beset your mind Come to ...
- Trigger Happy In the vortex of Passion wind Sagacity down...
Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos is born in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Bsc in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University.
MA in English Literature.
He is a Poet, Writer, Translator(literary works) , Journalist, Editor.
He had won prizes for poems and short stories from Embassies and different organizations.
His book 'A Vent to Stifled Emotions' published by Trafford publisher has hit the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
As I was walking through
The streets of Addis
With a mood very high,
Out of a clear blue sky,
A spark ignited by a pair of
Rolling big fire balls,
Affixed on either side
Of a straight nose,
Like a thunder
Unknown that falls
Threw open my hearts doors.
The spark embedded in the embers
In my heart of hearts still lingers!