Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos Poems
- What Shall I Be? Shall I be a chameleon? In a way ...
- A Hell Turned Paradise My beloved I always remember Once my...
- No Condom No Sex No Condom No Sex (Sex Worker to a house ...
- Fire Balls As I was walking through The streets of Addis ...
- The Clamour Of The Silence After the burial of A ...
- The Incident I Never Forget To get a fresh air A night ...
- The Wise And The Fool In keeping their head Above water The...
Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos is born in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Bsc in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University.
MA in English Literature.
He is a Poet, Writer, Translator(literary works) , Journalist, Editor.
He had won prizes for poems and short stories from Embassies and different organizations.
His book 'A Vent to Stifled Emotions' published by Trafford publisher has hit the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
What Shall I Be?
Shall I be a chameleon?
In a way that
Makes observers sick,
Shall I uncunningly
Side the slick?
Shall I optimize my chance
The good or wrong stance
Of who by unfair means
Seized the rein of power
And hence benefits
Will not be loath
On me to shower?
Reflecting my surrounding
Shall I be
As it has become
Nowadays a common thing?
Shall I be an ermine?
Keeping my professional
And self integrity
True to my conscious
To the extent of
Facing an ...