Albert Martin Poems
- Woods Prayer Bering, Russian side I still think I can reach ...
- The Path Of The Hurricane Tell me you who'd stand Instead of...
- Night Train I made the woods my home When I first came ...
- Happy Conselor Smell the morning dew It’s so simple, you can...
- Solitude In The Prairie. The B...
- Taken Land O I just love The ground that I tread I just ...
- Another Hobo's Lullaby Hobo Between both tough walls Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albert Martin
Bering, Russian side
I still think I can reach it
Stalking a wolf
And bound to kill it beating it
I will send my prayer
And I'll get sure it gets there
My strength's not what it was
But my words
They'll be sounding everywhere
You'll be able to catch them in the air
And then you'll be safe
From the harmful rattlesnake
And the embrace of the bear
The forest knows you the same as you know it
So not surprising your familiarity with its beasts
These fearful canids whose mouths you feed
How you rock in your lap the lonely dying...