Ajala Samuel Akindele
Ajala Samuel Akindele Poems
- Power The forceful means; power Cometh like a tijanting ...
- Learn To Respect Respect is honour and regards accorded to ...
- Poverty Poverty; The state of lack A matter of poor. It ...
- The Baptized Family A man that liveth and forget his ...
- Royal Priesthood The Catastrophe of the sodium Calleth among...
- Life Teachers The teacher of life; They are the embroidery ...
- Giant Of Africa Giant of Africa She was the giant of Africa,...
Am a passionate poet, blogger, Anti-corruption crusader, human right fighter. i believe in the freedom of all citizens and see poetry as a means of expressing my inner feelings toward life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Never disclose your Achilles Heel to human, they will ambush you unexpectedly.''Weakness
''Nobody is born as a slave but life at times probably need slaves to serve master.''Hardworking
Comments about Ajala Samuel Akindele
The forceful means; power
Cometh like a tijanting form
Havoc all struggle, agony,
Plight and chaos to be in
Power of the masses
Bewildered unfound in the
Plague of discretion to visit
Power was mine and I have knowledge
Power was mine and I had mystery
Affluence made a lie with
Strive to maintain his loyalty
Without consideration of the
Power ruins in trance;
Power ruins in me;
Power ruins in you;
Power ruins the world
Those who obsess power,
obsess the pauper masses,
affiliated to ...