Ahatisham Alam Poems
- Aah! A Lamenting Soul all my life i pined for a true ...
- Don'T Read This Poem I oft say don't read this poem. ...
- An Introduction I don't wish to introduce myself, Because ...
- Need Of A Friend My life is painful, So I need a friend. ...
- Death Yesterday you were with me, Today I seek you ...
- Beauty Favours The Lovers When I was ignorant I was nothing. ...
- Secret Never cease yourself When you want to gain ...
Lost the father at the age of one month. Struggled for survival.
Got education M.Sc.(Physiology) & M.A.(English Literature) B.ed. and LL.B.
Now a preacher of English Language and physiology as well as the member of 'Indian Science Congress Association (I.S.C.A.Kolkata)
Urdu Gazals, Hindi Kavita & English Poems writes in all three languages. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''True love grows in motherhood.''AHATISHAM ALAM
''Love is nothing except lose and lose.''Ahatisham Alam
''One moment of being alone opens a thousand doors sothat new people may come and accompany you.''Ahatisham Alam
''Patthar ko chahne wala utna hurt nahi hota jitna kisi samajhdaar ko chahne wala hota hai.''Ahatisham Alam
''A selfish person is demoralised by criticism while a sarcrifiser inspired''Ahatisham Alam
Aah! A Lamenting Soul
all my life
i pined for a true friend
what i want
i know not
a lamenting soul
for ever and ever.....