Adeosun Olamide Poems
- Mothers Whispers The fire did dwell But melted away ...
- Unholy Thoughts Of life eminent Death is faithful The ...
- For Your Life Is Worth I chose daughter ov’r pride My love ...
- Whispering Shadow In need a listener -Though saying ...
- On The Prison Walls It began after the birth Her delusions ...
- From Professor Rabiu Diary Death' too often is ...
- Gallery Shall be one more gallery A many scenes of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In bank of memory- riches dwell.''Memories
''No greater power than that to forget, to be still amid storm. No greater gift than to let go. None greater.''Freedom
''The fire that burnt my soul, the winds that blows my thoughts and strip me bare, stroll again and awaken me.''Wishes
''I have learnt to dreamChanges
Have learnt to gleam
Seem also I have learnt to beam
Teach me lord to wake
Teach Lord to see, to change
And to share''
''In the end we have nothing except all we gave.''Giving
The fire did dwell
But melted away soon
Nights- similar rape
No pleasure, just pumping
Like bull in sheep
His abs now pot
Each night, raped
To thrive his seed
My heart! Hear-
Love won’t come
Potions do favor
Deaths do favor
They free from him