Adegbite Adeyinka Poems
- To A Beautiful Star To a luminous star in the heavens My ...
- Undying Love The Son who errs, His father will not hold If...
- So Much Love Every time my phone beeped Precious texts, like...
- Prayer Prayer, the chart that maps our way That we should ...
- Day I Told Pa A Lie Day I told Pa a lie The words reply like...
- Goodnight's Prayer Guard the pane of my heart Let not foes ...
- I Think Of You I still think of you, In the dry, cold ...
I'm proudly an African! A prospective legal practitioner who's passionate about poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Words are like an egg when spoken. And once it is broken, its pieces no longer fit.''A. J. Adegbite
''If every man had the precognition of how soon his end would come, he'd make carefully his choices. But since he doesn't, let him take each day like it's his last and live right.''A. J. Adegbite
Comments about Adegbite Adeyinka
To A Beautiful Star
To a luminous star in the heavens
My soul's only one of the havens
I crave you glow every time to see
Be it or not the hours are wee
Stay up in my sky and twinkle
No man will ever wear a wrinkle
Staring at your glowing radiance
Nor pray you to opt avoidance
You bear my night a beautiful light
You keep my world shining bright
Upon the clouds you sit and shine
Even on the little roses' spine
If, in the day, the Sun gazes hard on me
I'll find solace in that which be
In the grace of the sparkle you wear