Adam Farghaly Poems
- Positive School Sonnet I start my morning by walking to ...
- Smelly Smell i get changed for gym class and walk outside the...
- Highschool Epic Poem my excitement start in 8th grade there ...
- Negative School Sonnet The cars pile in-line on the school ...
- Warning dear pablo, please be cautious of highschool ...
- 5 Haikus 1. Anger is not good it burns the bridges we ...
- Parents Parents are really really really weird They are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Farghaly
Positive School Sonnet
I start my morning by walking to school
Doing this takes twenty minutes, it’s fun
When I arrive, the building feels so cool
I love learning my brain is never done
I love all these people in the hallway
So many people to greet already
I can’t for lunch to start out my day
Cold pizza, fake chicken, can’t pick any
I enjoy them so much I can’t choose
I love studying for my fifty tests
I have to memorize so I don’t lose
All students are pleasant, no one’s a pest
When the bell rings, I’m sad the day is done
As you can see school is oodles of fun