Abigail Hauschild Poems
- Opurtunity Opportunity Loss it seems is the worst kind of ...
- Catch 22 I don't want to live like this I need to feel close...
- My Battle Confusion, pain, loss, sorrow, hatred Rooted in ...
- Sister Dearest Break my heart darling I can take it I ...
- Misconceptions Old habits are hard to break Each repeated ...
- A Modern Psalm How selfish am I To blame the system When ...
- Deeper What cuts deeper than a dagger Is being helpless to ...
This is just my way of documenting my journey from this place of darkness, hope, pain, beauty, heartbreak, and love to wherever my life may take me. My 8th grade History teacher gave me a journal to write down my thoughts and ideas through the poetry that i had previously had on scraps of paper. If it wasn't for that push i don't think i would write nearly as much as i do now. Poem hunter is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Abigail Hauschild
Loss it seems is the worst kind of sorrow
Loss of a dream
Loss of a person
But what of the loss of opportunity
Opportunity for a dream
Opportunity for time with a person
Can not having the chance of loss
Be worse than loss itself
An aching sense that if only you’d had the chance
You would at least have memories
Would it matter as long as you could remember
Loss it seems is the worse kind of sorrow
But worse still is the loss of opportunity