Abhishek Kumar Singh
Abhishek Kumar Singh Poems
- Adios Amigo I've been called, again, to another time & ...
- One Last Time Feels like I've just come, over here. With a...
- I'M Still There Should I begin or not? Where should I ...
- Wrapping-Up I'm wrapping-up a gift, I'm wrapping it up, ...
- #2 Newspaper Black-Out Poetry:...
- Hark! Where wild sedges with prickly bushes entangle; High ...
- I'M & I'M I'm unborn & banshee never sang for me. My songs ...
Abhishek Kumar Singh a.k.a. Poe'94 is best known for his mystical poetry & graphical illustrations also is looking ahead to develop his interests in Hip-hop/ Rap genre.
An aesthete who comes from middle-class family, born in a small city Satna, Madhya Pradesh. His father at the time manages the production department of Jaypee Cement, Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh & his mother is a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''I started to write i became a reader, i started to read i became a learner, i started to learn & i became a writer. '''live, experience, die.
Comments about Abhishek Kumar Singh
I've been called, again,
to another time & place.
To serve another purpose.
I've to leave now;
And believe in what I'm going to travel into.
I love you, amigo.
And this love of ours;
shall wake the oblivion,
for sake of another us.
For now don't say a word,
Let the silence take me away, somewhere else.
I don't know that, this now would come when?
So I won't say, adios, my amigo.