Abhishek Kumar Singh
Abhishek Kumar Singh Poems
- One Last Time Feels like I've just come, over here. With a...
- I'M Still There Should I begin or not? Where should I ...
- Wrapping-Up I'm wrapping-up a gift, I'm wrapping it up, ...
- #2 Newspaper Black-Out Poetry:...
- A Mother Cry I went to the ends of my lands & skies, ...
- Hark! Where wild sedges with prickly bushes entangle; High ...
- I'M & I'M I'm unborn & banshee never sang for me. My songs ...
Abhishek Kumar Singh is best known for his mystical poetry. The sunset lover poses questions to the oblivion & existence. An aesthete who comes from an Indian middle-class family, born in a small city Satna, Madhya Pradesh who is currently pursuing Electrical Engineering.
This creative introvert was published in the years 2013: " POETSTUFFERS: AN ANTHOLOGY" & 2014: " ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''I started to write i became a reader, i started to read i became a learner, i started to learn & i became a writer. '''live, experience, die.
Comments about Abhishek Kumar Singh
One Last Time
Feels like I've just come,
With a new pen and a paper.
I still know not, many of you.
I'm just writing this.
I still know not, who a poet is?
Or What he thinks of?
Feels like I'm coming out of something,
and it takes days to write this.
I know not what a poem is?
But I want to know.
And All I want to write is,
my first poem, one last time.