Abhinav Ashish Poems
- I Walk Alone. I walk on a lonely road, Don't know where i'm...
- Why Are You Crying About Light... Beautiful, beautiful, light...
- Make Your Own Name Hear the sound of falling rain; coming ...
- Nature's Message This shining water that moves in the streams...
- Nature's Beauty Nature's beauty have not seen, keep up the ...
- Ahead Of Life The road was hilly, the wind was ...
- Handicap I saw a handicap, who soon blind my ken. He was ...
Abhinav Ashish is the poet of India.He loves nature.so you can see in his poems that generally he have written poems in about nature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Walk Alone.
I walk on a lonely road,
Don't know where i'm going.
I walk an empty wood,
where i see a frozen lake.
I want a peaceful life.
where i found it?
I don't want to finish my life,
i want only,
I walk alone,
I walk alone.
I don't fear about heat of sun,
nor the furious winter's rages.
But i want to see the nature's beauty.
If i will,