abbas abubakar Poems
- Black Angel Why do you want to eat me And give me the ...
- Raw Death Broken chair walk in cloud of gravel spine Yet ...
- Not Afraid I came to the world With a word in my palm I ...
- Happy Birthday Many creatures are in ovation Humming and ...
- Voice Of Silence Speak to me O poet You kept pouring ...
- I Saw You I saw you Passing by my dreams In yellow ...
- Lust Any where there is lust Barely everthing is lost Cause...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about abbas abubakar
Why do you want to eat me
And give me the remains
You held my hands
That you know a spring
Of fresh comfort
U kissed me
That your lip is a verdure
Of smiles and frienship
Your soothing words like zephyr
Bonded me to your roofless hut
U caresed me with love
That have been spiced
With clusters of roasted wishes
Wishes of shackles and raw sorrow
You are indeed an angel
Angel at day, masqurade at night