Aayush Pandey Poems
- My Chum One who took my soul away from me both heart ...
- Scattered I stepped to this ravine, But with limbered ...
- Expectations They supposed me enough apropos, Enough rigid ...
- Apologize I will I would be there, deep in the core Of your ...
- Cynical Friends Consensus Fault on your own, Unadmireable ...
- My Heart's Heartless Structure Life circumnutated towards ...
- Dilemma I cannot even love you, I cannot even hate you, ...
A higher secondary student studying in National School Of Sciences, Kathmandu in faculty of science whose link with literature is nothing more than just a hobby. A nation loving teenager who pleads to serve nation as much as he could.
Follow on twitter: @iusshpandeh
Add on Facebook: fb.com/iusshpandeh more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aayush Pandey
One who took my soul away from me
both heart entwined but he flee
nowhere, unknown place it is,
but I have remnant of his remembrance,
that are forcing me to greet,
his gnomic ability and humorous manner,
who always mocked at you, me, us and everyone,
but the tables turned,
ices has burned,
he went far away,
and disappeared in horizon.
and to slake my thirst,
I went to search him on spot,
sadly, no appointment was made in that pause,
I had lost him,
with whisper in my cry,
now, my closest friend, my chum
had gone far far far ...