Aaron Lynn Poems
- Addicted To The Search There you stand again, Your lust for...
- All I'Ve Done I stare into the glass, I see no answers ...
- Candles In The Rain If either of us truly cared As much as ...
- Dispose Of Your Mind Please dispose of your mind. Oh, ...
- Fear Of Death Perhaps you feel as I do, But empathy clouds ...
- Finally Born Again In the darkest times, I slumber. I ...
- Emotional Subjection There is no tyrant quite like ...
My name is Aaron Lynn, I am 18 years old and poetry is my greatest passion. Common themes in my poetry: Emotional distress, horror, social/political criticism. My greatest influences are mainly Poe and Dickinson. They both have a very natural sense of rhythm which I admire. I'm also heavily influenced by Michael Gira for his bizarre and abstract themes. My goal as a poet is to provoke thought and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Lynn
Addicted To The Search
There you stand again,
Your lust for youth outweighs your guilt.
You'll stack it up and watch it fall,
Then turn away from all you've built.
You cannot be that ignorant
Of what I've come to trace.
Your boots drip blood of dormant hearts
You've crippled in your wake.
Perhaps it is my jealously
Of numbness mending all your scars.
Or maybe its my utter contempt
For everything you are.
You're addicted to the search,
I see beyond the muse you spout.
You loved him more than your own life,
Then fanned the flame, and stomped it out.